Jon’s Interactive Coach-inarsTM & Keynotes
"Jon was an amazing speaker that gave us all concrete and actionable things to work on! Of the 100 attendees, nobody left the room or so much as looked at their phone for the two hours- Jon had the room’s attention from the start- not an easy thing to do with such a diverse group! We want to have Jon back again!"
Michael Todasco, Director of Innovation at PayPal
"Jon’s presentation to 250 of our franchise owners and managers reignited the passion that’s deeply rooted within our core values of our company. We were very happy with the excitement around his presentation and know that our franchisees took home many ideas that they could implement into their business right away."
Andrew McCuiston, Vice President, Goldfish Swim School Franchising, LLC
"Working with Jon Dwoskin has been the best experience this company has had! Jon put together two programs that were geared completely to the issues and challenges that our sales and management staff deal with on a daily basis. He took the time to thoroughly research us and the needs we had and put together very thought provoking and interactive seminars. The comments afterwards from ALL the participants were extremely positive and one in particular said, “I have been to several seminars but never to one that related so much to my issues and that I could actually walk away with techniques I could use immediately!"
Paul, Executive Managing Director
"Jon has been instrumental with helping our team's professional development skills grow. With his guidance and assistance, we have successfully hosted two leadership workshops that have greatly impacted our team's skill set. Our primary focus was learning better communication and time management skills. Jon took our areas of concern and created a workshop that was personalized for our needs. Our management team has seen a tremendous difference within our team - We couldn't have done it without him!"
Emily, Lead Talent Services Manager
“The true genius of a great manager is his or her ability to individualize. A great manager is one who understands how to trip each person’s trigger.”
- Are your managers bringing out the best in your team?
- Do they know how to direct people? Are they approachable? Respected? Able to influence?
- Were they hired because they were great at their job, but now you realize they don’t know how to manage people?
People don’t leave their companies, they leave their managers. Your people are the most important building blocks of your company and in order to make the most of these assets, you need to ensure your managers know how to manage.
This coach-inarTM was creating using my decades of management experience to provide real-time tools, techniques and best practices so your managers can learn to become confident, competent leaders who influence and inspire their people.
With happier team members comes an enhanced culture and loyalty, a better work product and a vastly improved client experience. This is a win-win, elevating your culture and your bottom line!
You will learn how to:
- Effectively lead and influence your people
- Evaluate your current roster and determine your new standards
- Properly recruit new team members
- Get the best out of every person you manage
- Better understand everyone on your team and make them feel like they matter
- Inspire your people to grow your bottom line on a daily basis
- Efficiently run meetings with constructive agendas and tools for making the most of them
- Provide the ultimate client experience through effective management techniques
- And much, much more…
Your people grow. Your company grows. Trust and empowerment grow.
What works for you?
We all know that one size doesn’t fit all, so I customize my programs to fit your specific needs.
Coach-inarsTM can be conducted in a:
- 90-minute keynote address
- 2-hour abridged format
- 4-hour session
- 8-hour/1-day session (recommended for larger groups that need more time and attention on each module and interactive discussion)
- 4-week series (one hour every week or every other week)
- Weekly/bi-weekly/quarterly and/or one-year custom training programs
All Coach-inarsTM can be done:
- Live – Bring Jon to your office/company for an in-person session
- Remotely – Connect via WebEx, Skype or Zoom, perfect for any company with multiple offices around the world
Ready to grow your business big. Very Big!
Contact me directly for details and scheduling:
248.535.7796 or email@example.com
All interactive experiential coach-inarsTM/keynotes have been created by Jon Dwoskin with his 30 plus years of experience.
Samples of Jon's Interactive Coach-inarsTM & Keynotes:
Tori, Manager and Attendee at Jon’s Workshop
Jeri, Regional Director