Jon’s Interactive Coach-inarsTM & Keynotes
"Jon was an amazing speaker that gave us all concrete and actionable things to work on! Of the 100 attendees, nobody left the room or so much as looked at their phone for the two hours- Jon had the room’s attention from the start- not an easy thing to do with such a diverse group! We want to have Jon back again!"
Michael Todasco, Director of Innovation at PayPal
"Jon’s presentation to 250 of our franchise owners and managers reignited the passion that’s deeply rooted within our core values of our company. We were very happy with the excitement around his presentation and know that our franchisees took home many ideas that they could implement into their business right away."
Andrew McCuiston, Vice President, Goldfish Swim School Franchising, LLC
"Working with Jon Dwoskin has been the best experience this company has had! Jon put together two programs that were geared completely to the issues and challenges that our sales and management staff deal with on a daily basis. He took the time to thoroughly research us and the needs we had and put together very thought provoking and interactive seminars. The comments afterwards from ALL the participants were extremely positive and one in particular said, “I have been to several seminars but never to one that related so much to my issues and that I could actually walk away with techniques I could use immediately!"
Paul, Executive Managing Director
"Jon has been instrumental with helping our team's professional development skills grow. With his guidance and assistance, we have successfully hosted two leadership workshops that have greatly impacted our team's skill set. Our primary focus was learning better communication and time management skills. Jon took our areas of concern and created a workshop that was personalized for our needs. Our management team has seen a tremendous difference within our team - We couldn't have done it without him!"
Emily, Lead Talent Services Manager
“You may delay, but time will not.”
- Want to add minutes to your hour, hours to your day and years to your year?
- Are you and your people having trouble feeling productive?
- Tired of feeling like a hamster on a wheel?
Everyone wants to learn how to manage their time more effectively. My Time Management Coach-inarTM gives you a completely new perspective on how to look at your time, how you spend your time and how to use your time to be more productive and get results.
You’ll come away with a new outlook and unique, customized tools that can be implemented immediately to make a difference every single day.
You will learn how to:
- Easily shave off wasted time to be more productive
- Add days to your months and months to your year
- Run your day, mindset and schedule to grow your business, department and people
- Keep your people engaged in their new attitude
- Understand what each person’s time is worth and the magic of delegating
- Embrace a changing culture where no one is allowed to say (or think), “I’m too busy”
- And much, much more…
Save time. Be more productive. Grow your bottom line.
What works for you?
We all know that one size doesn’t fit all, so I customize my programs to fit your specific needs.
Coach-inarsTM can be conducted in a:
- 90-minute keynote address
- 2-hour abridged format
- 4-hour session
- 8-hour/1-day session (recommended for larger groups that need more time and attention on each module and interactive discussion)
- 4-week series (one hour every week or every other week)
- Weekly/bi-weekly/quarterly and/or one-year custom training programs
All Coach-inarsTM can be done:
- Live – Bring Jon to your office/company for an in-person session
- Remotely – Connect via WebEx, Skype or Zoom, perfect for any company with multiple offices around the world
Ready to grow your business big. Very Big!
Contact me directly for details and scheduling:
248.535.7796 or email@example.com
All interactive experiential coach-inarsTM/keynotes have been created by Jon Dwoskin with his 30 plus years of experience.
Samples of Jon's Interactive Coach-inarsTM & Keynotes:
Tori, Manager and Attendee at Jon’s Workshop
Jeri, Regional Director