Jon’s Interactive Workshops & Keynotes
“You may delay, but time will not.”
- Want to add minutes to your hour, hours to your day and years to your year?
- Are you and your people having trouble feeling productive?
- Tired of feeling like a hamster on a wheel?
Everyone wants to learn how to manage their time more effectively. My Time Management Workshop gives you a completely new perspective on how to look at your time, how you spend your time and how to use your time to be more productive and get results.
You’ll come away with a new outlook and unique, customized tools that can be implemented immediately to make a difference every single day.
You will learn how to:
- Easily shave off wasted time to be more productive
- Add days to your months and months to your year
- Run your day, mindset and schedule to grow your business, department and people
- Keep your people engaged in their new attitude
- Understand what each person’s time is worth and the magic of delegating
- Embrace a changing culture where no one is allowed to say (or think), “I’m too busy”
- And much, much more…
Save time. Be more productive. Grow your bottom line.
What works for you?
We all know that one size doesn’t fit all, so I customize my programs to fit your specific needs.
Workshops can be conducted in a:
- 90-minute keynote address
- 2-hour abridged format
- 4-hour workshop
- 8-hour/1-day workshop (recommended for larger groups that need more time and attention on each module and interactive discussion)
- 4-week series (one hour every week or every other week)
- Weekly/bi-weekly/quarterly and/or one-year custom training programs
All workshops can be done:
- Live – Bring Jon to your office/company for an in-person session
- Remotely – Connect via WebEx, Skype or Zoom, perfect for any company with multiple offices around the world
Ready to grow your business big. Very Big!
Contact me directly for details and scheduling:
248.535.7796 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All interactive experiential workshops/keynotes have been created by Jon Dwoskin with his 30 plus years of experience.
Samples of Jon’s Workshops:
Tori, Manager and Attendee at Jon’s Workshop
Jeri, Regional Director