Jon’s Interactive Coach-inarsTM & Keynotes
"Jon was an amazing speaker that gave us all concrete and actionable things to work on! Of the 100 attendees, nobody left the room or so much as looked at their phone for the two hours- Jon had the room’s attention from the start- not an easy thing to do with such a diverse group! We want to have Jon back again!"
Michael Todasco, Director of Innovation at PayPal
"Jon’s presentation to 250 of our franchise owners and managers reignited the passion that’s deeply rooted within our core values of our company. We were very happy with the excitement around his presentation and know that our franchisees took home many ideas that they could implement into their business right away."
Andrew McCuiston, Vice President, Goldfish Swim School Franchising, LLC
"Working with Jon Dwoskin has been the best experience this company has had! Jon put together two programs that were geared completely to the issues and challenges that our sales and management staff deal with on a daily basis. He took the time to thoroughly research us and the needs we had and put together very thought provoking and interactive seminars. The comments afterwards from ALL the participants were extremely positive and one in particular said, “I have been to several seminars but never to one that related so much to my issues and that I could actually walk away with techniques I could use immediately!"
Paul, Executive Managing Director
"Jon has been instrumental with helping our team's professional development skills grow. With his guidance and assistance, we have successfully hosted two leadership workshops that have greatly impacted our team's skill set. Our primary focus was learning better communication and time management skills. Jon took our areas of concern and created a workshop that was personalized for our needs. Our management team has seen a tremendous difference within our team - We couldn't have done it without him!"
Emily, Lead Talent Services Manager
“Authenticity is more than speaking; authenticity is also about doing. Every decision we make says something about who we are.”
- Having trouble being yourself and leading from your heart?
- Frustrated by getting people to see and respect you as their leader?
- Need clarity on leadership and authenticity and how it grows your culture?
I am often asked how to best lead a company and its employees with true, heartfelt authenticity and leadership. Much of this comes from within, but too many people don’t know how to access their inner tools.
In this Leadership and Authenticity coach-inar™, I work with all levels of an organization’s staff to provide the structure, tools and guidance needed to take their genuine leadership to its next level.
You and your team will learn how to:
- Create and/or refresh your company’s DNA vision, mission and values
- Analyze and determine if you have the right people in the right seats
- Run your day-to-day operations to maximize your crew
- Motivate and instruct your people so they understand exactly what’s expected
- Own your leadership by being yourself in your company walls
- Evolve your authenticity as your prominence grows
- Build and maintain the best culture for you and your people
- Share tools for ongoing training
- Get everyone in your company to realize their own authenticity and leadership
- Grow your business and people to infinite heights
Get grounded. Learn how to be a true leader. Embrace being yourself and inspire others to do the same – while continually building your business.
What works for you?
We all know that one size doesn’t fit all, so I customize my programs to fit your specific needs.
Coach-inarsTM can be conducted in a:
- 90-minute keynote address
- 2-hour abridged format
- 4-hour session
- 8-hour/1-day session (recommended for larger groups that need more time and attention on each module and interactive discussion)
- 4-week series (one hour every week or every other week)
- Weekly/bi-weekly/quarterly and/or one-year custom training programs
All Coach-inarsTM can be done:
- Live – Bring Jon to your office/company for an in-person session
- Remotely – Connect via WebEx, Skype or Zoom, perfect for any company with multiple offices around the world
All interactive experiential coach-inarsTM/keynotes have been created by Jon Dwoskin with his 30 plus years of experience.
Samples of Jon's Interactive Coach-inarsTM & Keynotes:
Tori, Manager and Attendee at Jon’s Workshop
Jeri, Regional Director