Jon’s Interactive Coach-inarsTM & Keynotes
"Jon was an amazing speaker that gave us all concrete and actionable things to work on! Of the 100 attendees, nobody left the room or so much as looked at their phone for the two hours- Jon had the room’s attention from the start- not an easy thing to do with such a diverse group! We want to have Jon back again!"
Michael Todasco, Director of Innovation at PayPal
"Jon’s presentation to 250 of our franchise owners and managers reignited the passion that’s deeply rooted within our core values of our company. We were very happy with the excitement around his presentation and know that our franchisees took home many ideas that they could implement into their business right away."
Andrew McCuiston, Vice President, Goldfish Swim School Franchising, LLC
"Working with Jon Dwoskin has been the best experience this company has had! Jon put together two programs that were geared completely to the issues and challenges that our sales and management staff deal with on a daily basis. He took the time to thoroughly research us and the needs we had and put together very thought provoking and interactive seminars. The comments afterwards from ALL the participants were extremely positive and one in particular said, “I have been to several seminars but never to one that related so much to my issues and that I could actually walk away with techniques I could use immediately!"
Paul, Executive Managing Director
"Jon has been instrumental with helping our team's professional development skills grow. With his guidance and assistance, we have successfully hosted two leadership workshops that have greatly impacted our team's skill set. Our primary focus was learning better communication and time management skills. Jon took our areas of concern and created a workshop that was personalized for our needs. Our management team has seen a tremendous difference within our team - We couldn't have done it without him!"
Emily, Lead Talent Services Manager
“You were born to win. But to be a winner, you must plan to win. Prepare to win, and expect to win.”
- Are you hungry to start a new division or launch a brand-new venture?
- Is your business stuck?
- Do you and your team need a reboot?
Many of my clients are successful, but stuck. Often, they have grown so fast that they find themselves working too much IN their businesses and not enough ON their businesses.
It’s not just owners and C-level executives – virtually everyone needs a reset button to rethink, retool and reenergize their business. Whether your business is well-established or you are a start-up entrepreneur looking to launch a new business or company division, you need to know what steps to take to ensure you are headed towards success and not getting tangled in the weeds.
If this sounds like you, this coach-inarTM is the perfect fit!
I’ll walk you through from A to Z — or as I like to say, A to profits.
You’ll get the ultimate business model tools, best practices and techniques to implement in real time to start your next venture with a concrete plan to build your vision and dream.
Result: Get unstuck. Clarify your path. Be productive and happy.
Walk away with:
- A fully detailed business plan to build your new venture
- A blueprint on how to grow your business immediately – both internally and externally
- A complete marketing plan that includes everything from establishing your mission and values to realizing the big picture
- A deep understanding of the steps, activities and people you will need to start, run, grow and evolve your business
- Tools and techniques to make the most of meetings
- The skills to stay innovative while mastering the fundamentals
- Methods to ensure you have the right people in the right seats, with the right attitude and the right pay to create the right culture
- An understanding of the importance of establishing trust with your team and your clients
- A clear picture of your ideal client and how to get them in the door
- Best practices to offer the ultimate client experience vs. basic service, turning your clients into raving fans
- And much, much more…
What works for you?
We all know that one size doesn’t fit all, so I customize my programs to fit your specific needs.
Coach-inarsTM can be conducted in a:
- 90-minute keynote address
- 2-hour abridged format
- 4-hour session
- 8-hour/1-day session (recommended for larger groups that need more time and attention on each module and interactive discussion)
- 4-week series (one hour every week or every other week)
- Weekly/bi-weekly/quarterly and/or one-year custom training programs
All Coach-inarsTM can be done:
- Live – Bring Jon to your office/company for an in-person session
- Remotely – Connect via WebEx, Skype or Zoom, perfect for any company with multiple offices around the world
All interactive experiential coach-inarsTM/keynotes have been created by Jon Dwoskin with his 30 plus years of experience.
Samples of Jon's Interactive Coach-inarsTM & Keynotes:
Tori, Manager and Attendee at Jon’s Workshop
Jeri, Regional Director