Jon’s Interactive Coach-inarsTM & Keynotes
Allan, Real Estate Attorney and Former Broker
Michael Todasco, Director of Innovation at PayPal
Andrew McCuiston, Vice President, Goldfish Swim School Franchising, LLC
Paul, Executive Managing Director
Emily, Lead Talent Services Manager
“The quickest way to grow the sales of your business is to grow your people.”
Robin S. Sharma
- Are your salespeople working to their potential?
- Is your team complacent?
- Is there anything worse than a salesperson with a weak pipeline?
I love salespeople — they make the world a better place because they help to grow the economy. But too many salespeople don’t take the level of ownership they need to grow a pipeline and build a successful business.
Regardless of the product or service, each salesperson must think like the CEO of their own company and embrace a business mindset for growth.
We’ll dig deep and motivate your salespeople to take action on their promises, building stronger leaders who inspire, influence, and enact effective methods to convert leads into meetings, meetings into proposals and proposals into signed contracts.
You will learn:
- How to develop a sales strategy to take your business to its next level
- Proven tools and techniques that result in more sales
- What you need to accomplish each day to hit your goals
- How to look at the big picture and plan your day-to-day so you know the concrete steps to growing your business
- To understand and identify your top 30 ideal clients and how to get – and keep — them as clients for life
- How to grow your team, delegate and make sure you have the right people in place
- Why it’s essential to plan, forecast and have high standards for yourself and your team
- How to embrace a course-correcting outlook
- And much, much more…
Increased sales. Increased confidence. A business plan for everyone to grow their pipelines.
What works for you?
We all know that one size doesn’t fit all, so I customize my programs to fit your specific needs.
Coach-inarsTM can be conducted in a:
- 90-minute keynote address
- 2-hour abridged format
- 4-hour session
- 8-hour/1-day session (recommended for larger groups that need more time and attention on each module and interactive discussion)
- 4-week series (one hour every week or every other week)
- Weekly/bi-weekly/quarterly and/or one-year custom training programs
All Coach-inarsTM can be done:
- Live – Bring Jon to your office/company for an in-person session
- Remotely – Connect via WebEx, Skype or Zoom, perfect for any company with multiple offices around the world
Ready to grow your business big. Very Big!
Contact me directly for details and scheduling:
248.535.7796 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All interactive experiential coach-inarsTM/keynotes have been created by Jon Dwoskin with his 30 plus years of experience.
Samples of Jon's Interactive Coach-inarsTM & Keynotes:
Tori, Manager and Attendee at Jon’s Workshop
Jeri, Regional Director