Jon’s Interactive Coach-inarsTM & Keynotes
"Jon was an amazing speaker that gave us all concrete and actionable things to work on! Of the 100 attendees, nobody left the room or so much as looked at their phone for the two hours- Jon had the room’s attention from the start- not an easy thing to do with such a diverse group! We want to have Jon back again!"
Michael Todasco, Director of Innovation at PayPal
"Jon’s presentation to 250 of our franchise owners and managers reignited the passion that’s deeply rooted within our core values of our company. We were very happy with the excitement around his presentation and know that our franchisees took home many ideas that they could implement into their business right away."
Andrew McCuiston, Vice President, Goldfish Swim School Franchising, LLC
"Working with Jon Dwoskin has been the best experience this company has had! Jon put together two programs that were geared completely to the issues and challenges that our sales and management staff deal with on a daily basis. He took the time to thoroughly research us and the needs we had and put together very thought provoking and interactive seminars. The comments afterwards from ALL the participants were extremely positive and one in particular said, “I have been to several seminars but never to one that related so much to my issues and that I could actually walk away with techniques I could use immediately!"
Paul, Executive Managing Director
"Jon has been instrumental with helping our team's professional development skills grow. With his guidance and assistance, we have successfully hosted two leadership workshops that have greatly impacted our team's skill set. Our primary focus was learning better communication and time management skills. Jon took our areas of concern and created a workshop that was personalized for our needs. Our management team has seen a tremendous difference within our team - We couldn't have done it without him!"
Emily, Lead Talent Services Manager
“Marketing is a contest for people’s attention.”
- Do your ideal clients understand what you do?
- Are you telling your story or is someone else?
- Do you see marketing as an investment or an expense?
Most people don’t understand how to properly market their company, products and/or services. So much effort goes into building the company, but little if any time goes to internal and external marketing endeavors.
Many people just assume that because they have something they perceive as “great,” others will magically know it. I can tell you right now, they don’t know anything if you don’t tell them. And the message needs to come from you, not an outside source. Together, we will build a full marketing plan to spotlight your message and bring more clients in the door.
You will gain:
- Clarity on what marketing really is, and how you should be thinking, planning and executing your marketing plan
- The ability to effectively present your story and message to reach your ideal clients
- The tools you need to ensure all the right people are doing all the right things to evolve your marketing strategy
- Knowledge on the power of branding, public relations, social media and other marketing tools, and learn how they all work together
- Understanding of how building trust is an essential component of any successful marketing campaign
- And much, much more…
Develop a meaningful marketing plan. Clarify your messaging. Connect with your customers to build loyalty and your bottom line.
What works for you?
We all know that one size doesn’t fit all, so I customize my programs to fit your specific needs.
Coach-inarsTM can be conducted in a:
- 90-minute keynote address
- 2-hour abridged format
- 4-hour session
- 8-hour/1-day session (recommended for larger groups that need more time and attention on each module and interactive discussion)
- 4-week series (one hour every week or every other week)
- Weekly/bi-weekly/quarterly and/or one-year custom training programs
All Coach-inarsTM can be done:
- Live – Bring Jon to your office/company for an in-person session
- Remotely – Connect via WebEx, Skype or Zoom, perfect for any company with multiple offices around the world
All interactive experiential coach-inarsTM/keynotes have been created by Jon Dwoskin with his 30 plus years of experience.
Samples of Jon's Interactive Coach-inarsTM & Keynotes:
Tori, Manager and Attendee at Jon’s Workshop
Jeri, Regional Director