Jon’s Interactive Coach-inarsTM & Keynotes
"Jon was an amazing speaker that gave us all concrete and actionable things to work on! Of the 100 attendees, nobody left the room or so much as looked at their phone for the two hours- Jon had the room’s attention from the start- not an easy thing to do with such a diverse group! We want to have Jon back again!"
Michael Todasco, Director of Innovation at PayPal
"Jon’s presentation to 250 of our franchise owners and managers reignited the passion that’s deeply rooted within our core values of our company. We were very happy with the excitement around his presentation and know that our franchisees took home many ideas that they could implement into their business right away."
Andrew McCuiston, Vice President, Goldfish Swim School Franchising, LLC
"Working with Jon Dwoskin has been the best experience this company has had! Jon put together two programs that were geared completely to the issues and challenges that our sales and management staff deal with on a daily basis. He took the time to thoroughly research us and the needs we had and put together very thought provoking and interactive seminars. The comments afterwards from ALL the participants were extremely positive and one in particular said, “I have been to several seminars but never to one that related so much to my issues and that I could actually walk away with techniques I could use immediately!"
Paul, Executive Managing Director
"Jon has been instrumental with helping our team's professional development skills grow. With his guidance and assistance, we have successfully hosted two leadership workshops that have greatly impacted our team's skill set. Our primary focus was learning better communication and time management skills. Jon took our areas of concern and created a workshop that was personalized for our needs. Our management team has seen a tremendous difference within our team - We couldn't have done it without him!"
Emily, Lead Talent Services Manager
“Hiring the best is your most important task.”
- Is turnover killing your business and culture?
- Did you grow too fast and hire/promote the wrong people?
- Are toxic employees ruining your workplace?
The biggest issue I’ve observed at many companies is that they only hire and promote when they are desperate. This often results in a team of merely good people, not great ones. Most companies lack a recruiting business plan – but it’s a crucial element to long-term success.
In the Art of Recruiting, Training and Retaining, you will learn how to increase your bottom line, grow your culture and get the best out of your team by putting the right people in the right seats. You’ll also walk away with a detailed recruiting roadmap. I have taken all the best practices gleaned from multiple industries and packaged them together so you can master this essential business component.
You and your team will learn how to:
- Create a recruiting business plan
- Produce a training business strategy
- Construct a retention business plan
- Develop a succession plan and future organizational chart
- Understand the NPS (net promoter score) of your business and how to grow it
- Create the DNA and culture of your business
- Understand the bedrock of what drives each person in your company
- Interview effectively to increase the probability of hiring the best person
- Use the art and science of personality tests
- Design a “people scorecard” for your entire team that will keep you ahead of real time – and your crew motivated and achieving
Walk away with the essential tools you need to hire the best people, create and implement the best training techniques and retain the best employees in a thriving culture.
What works for you?
We all know that one size doesn’t fit all, so I customize my programs to fit your specific needs.
Coach-inarsTM can be conducted in a:
- 90-minute keynote address
- 2-hour abridged format
- 4-hour session
- 8-hour/1-day session (recommended for larger groups that need more time and attention on each module and interactive discussion)
- 4-week series (one hour every week or every other week)
- Weekly/bi-weekly/quarterly and/or one-year custom training programs
All Coach-inarsTM can be done:
- Live – Bring Jon to your office/company for an in-person session
- Remotely – Connect via WebEx, Skype or Zoom, perfect for any company with multiple offices around the world
All interactive experiential coach-inarsTM/keynotes have been created by Jon Dwoskin with his 30 plus years of experience.
Samples of Jon's Interactive Coach-inarsTM & Keynotes:
Tori, Manager and Attendee at Jon’s Workshop
Jeri, Regional Director