Grow your business through feedback
During these times when we are working remotely, all business coaching is being done virtually via zoom or conference calls.
Want to grow your business, but can’t figure out why you are stuck?
Feel disconnected from your business and your people?
Need deeper insight into your company, your clients and your prospects? Then this comprehensive business coaching program can help!
Jon’s THINK BIG 360 Can:
- Show you where you stand with your business and people
- Give you insight and tools to get everyone on the same page
- Provide an action plan so you can move your business forward with purpose
- Teach you how to work and communicate effectively with your people and clients so you can get unstuck!
Jon’s THINK BIG 360 is a business coaching program that includes:
- Phone interviews with a sample – or all — of the people in your company, including your clients, prospects, past clients, COI’s, past employees, third-party vendors, etc. Typically, you get 30- to 45-minute 1:1 conversations with Jon.
- A full report that includes anonymous feedback from your peers to help identify roadblocks and opportunities for improvement
- A custom roadmap based on your specific feedback to guide you on how to move forward so you can get unstuck and get yourself and others working at their full potential
Contact Jon to schedule your THINK BIG 360:
248.535.7796 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jon talks with Jeff about social media, how to use Twitter, and his new podcast, The Jeff Dwoskin Show.Jeff (@bigmacher) is an Internet marketing pioneer. In 1995 he co-founded an online marketing venture that rapidly established its dominance and...
Can I eat Sushi yet? Listen to Jon's talk with David Kraus, GM of Adachi to find out!Jon and David talk about the state of the restaurant industry, recent pivots and innovation.David grew up in southeast Michigan fully inculcated in the food and...
"Be so good they can't ignore you." -Steve Martin - Jon's Favorite Book: The Seat of the Soul: 25th Anniversary Edition with a Study Guideb by Gary Zukav, Jon's Favorite Podcast: Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu, A business and mindset-focused interview...