The Commitment to Consistency, Energy and Passion to Grow your Business!
Nikki Raimi is from Birmingham, Michigan. She is 45, has been married to her husband Mike for 20 years and is a proud mother of 3 (ages 16,13 and 7). Nikki Graduated from Ohio State University with a graduate degree in elementary education and taught for 8 years as a first and second grade teacher. She started her online network marketing business seven short months ago and has been rocking it since. Nikki is one of the top in sales and leads a large team!
In this episode, Jon and Nikki Raimi discuss:
- Being a stay at home parent and wanting to start a business
- The power of videos, and the effect of it on your employees
- The importance of confidence, and how to gain your own confidence
- What network marketing is and the evolution of it over the past decade
- Attractive marketing works
- The power of paying it forward and helping others comes back ten fold
- You have to start people in your business out right
- Asking questions helps you a lot more than to just continue to talk
“I think the more we listen to others, we’re able to become a better leader because of it.” – Nikki Raimi
Connect with Jon Dwoskin:
Get Jon’s Book: The Think Big Movement: Grow your business big. Very Big!
Connect with Nikki Raimi:
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
*E – explicit language may be used in this podcast.