Jon Dwoskin’s In-House Accelerated Program gives companies the guidance they need to thrive.
Jon Dwoskin, business coach, author, speaker and founder of The Jon Dwoskin Experience, has launched a program to give companies and organizations the tools they need to thrive. Jon Dwoskin’s In-House Accelerated Program focuses on businesses that are stuck and having difficulty transforming or evolving to the next level of profitability.
The In-House Accelerated Program empowers growth-oriented executives and sales team leaders to spend more time focusing on big-picture strategies to grow their businesses. To do this, Dwoskin takes over as their in-house CEO, COO, or Sales Manager.
“Working hand-in-hand with each organization’s leadership team, I will roll up my sleeves and personally spend time within the company to achieve its desired goals. Whether those goals involve boosting sales numbers, reorganizing the corporate structure or reviving morale, I can help re-align business needs and objectives to get companies ‘unstuck,’” says Dwoskin.
Below are some of the responsibilities Jon Dwoskin’s In-House Accelerated Program will assume to free up valuable time for executives:
- Take on day-to-day operating tasks so the CEO, COO or Sales Manager can focus on strategy
- Work with the company’s management team to grow its skill set, effectiveness and influence with the people they manage
- Create business plans with the c-suite
- Create personalized, one-on-one plans to grow the businesses of the CEO, COO or Sales Manager
- Get the right people in the right seats to optimize efficiency and productivity
- Inspire employees to work from the business plan
- Act as a company’s head of sales by training their sales teams
- Help the sales team grow their bottom lines
- Revive the corporate culture
- Turn decades into days via Dwoskin’s business coaching and executive advisory services
“The goal of my In-House Accelerated Program is to kick start or accelerate each company’s growth strategy, evolve their culture and take their business to the next level of growth,” concludes Dwoskin.
For more information on Jon Dwoskin’s In-House Accelerated Program, email Dwoskin at email@example.com.