Crafting Your Company’s Personality Through Marketing
Karen Larson leads the LMstudio Art & Design creative team in developing integrated brand solutions, serving clients in metro Detroit and nationally. A graduate of Center for Creative Studies, Detroit, MI, Karen has over 25 years of corporate brand experience, including such companies as Compuware Corporation, Little Caesars, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Ford Motor Company, Countrywide Bank, University of Michigan, Oakwood Hospital, Bank of America, Planning Alternatives, HealthCall of Detroit, Hayes Lemmerz, and many others. For the past 15 years, Karen had been an active Advisory Board Member / Ambassador for the HOW Design Conference, and previously held the position of AIGA Detroit Community Impact Director.
In this episode, Jon and Karen discuss:
- The history of marketing
- How people should be thinking about their brand
- Design as a craft
- How to create a successful marketing campaign
Key Takeaways and Actionable Success Principles:
- You should always think about marketing your brand
- Ask yourself, “what is the personality of my company?” Because that’s what your brand will be centered around
- Plan out your marketing campaign first – specify what your goal is
- If you don’t know who your ideal client is, you won’t know how to craft your message/product
“The number one piece of marketing material that every company needs to have is a website.” – Karen Larson
Connect with Jon Dwoskin:
Get Jon’s Book: The Think Big Movement: Grow your business big. Very Big!
Connect with Karen Larson:
Show notes by show producer: Anna Nygren
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
*E – explicit language may be used in this podcast.