Building your picture perfect business
Ally and Doug Cohen own and operate Frameable Faces Photography, a local independent portrait studio in the Orchard Mall in West Bloomfield, MI. Their core business is portrait photography with an emphasis on high school seniors and families, but they also do events, professional headshots and photo restoration. Over the past few years however the business has become more and more of a media company with the flagship “Doug & Ally Morning Show” livestreaming over Periscope on weekday mornings where they have a worldwide following of over 22k followers, and now as content creators they are building communities on multiple platforms with a different kind of client beyond just local portrait clients. While Ally takes the portraits Doug handles the social media and content creation and has been doing so for other clients as well, training, speaking and teaching.
- Backstory of Ally & Doug Cohen
- How to create a social media platform for your business
- How to market your product online
- Continuity and consistency
- There is no good time to start your own business, so keep the passion alive and start your own business
- Cultivate and grow current relationships to make your business thrive
- Involve your client with a story behind your product to make them want to share your product to others they know
- The key to marketing is consistence
Connect with Jon Dwoskin:
Get Jon’s Book: The Think Big Movement: Grow your business big. Very Big!
*E – explicit language may be used in this podcast.