The Discipline of Being your Best
Eric Bach, BS, CSCS, Pn1 is a personal, author, and business mentor to trainers at Bachperformance.com. He specializes in helping busy guys look better naked without living in the gym. He also helps personal trainers build their online training business. Eric enjoys good bourbon, spending time with his wife Lauren and Golden Retriever Sunny, and is an avid Packers fan.
- About Eric Bach and what he does
- How to jump-start your wellness and fitness
- How Eric Bach started his company and how he helps others
- How to make an online business feel more personal to your clients
- To make something a habit, get it done right away, early in the day
- To figure out the best solution to a problem, write down the problem on a piece of paper and then write down possible solutions
- Understand your audience to be able to be on a more personal level
- Sometimes putting a price on a product online deters people because they do not know the value of the product
“You are not trying to speak to your colleague and not trying to impress anybody else, because people want to be heard and be understood.” – Eric Bach
Connect with Jon Dwoskin:
Get Jon’s Book: The Think Big Movement: Grow your business big. Very Big!
*E – explicit language may be used in this podcast.