Being Yourself and Creating Human Connection in Business
Lynne Meredith Golodner (www.lynnegolodner.com) is an award-winning author and entrepreneur with thousands of articles and eight books to her credit, including The Flavors of Faith: Holy Breads (2013). Her boutique public relations firm, Your People LLC (www.yourppl.com) coordinates storytelling, relationships and higher purpose as the keys to building organizational success. In 2016, Lynne formed One Earth Writing (www.OneEarthWriting.org), a 501c3 public charity that brings teens together across racial, religious and socioeconomic divides to find common ground through writing. A Fulbright Specialist with a three year-term beginning April 2017, Lynne is a graduate of the University of Michigan and Goddard College; she lives in Huntington Woods, Michigan with her husband and four children.
- About Lynne Golodner
- How to be yourself at work without being fired
- How journalistic storytelling can help build your brand
- The importance of consistency
- Your personal branding can help customers connect with you on a personal level.
- Human interaction can help bring clients in.
- You have to captivate your audience and pull them in pretty quickly.
- When stuck in a 24/7-go mentality, it’s important to slow down and savor every moment once in a while.
Connect with Jon Dwoskin:
Get Jon’s Book: The Think Big Movement: Grow your business big. Very Big!
*E – explicit language may be used in this podcast.