Becoming an Entrepreneur and Starting a Business
Brayden and Hannah just recently won BBYO’s Shark Tank event. They are hoping to grow and start the business they planned out. Both are juniors in high school. Brayden attends Walled Lake Central and Hannah attends Berkley High. They are both passionate about what we they doing and can’t wait to see where it takes them.
In this episode, Jon, Brayden, and Hanah discuss:
- How to pick a great business partner.
- Coming up with a business idea and how to know that there’s a need for it.
- How to set up the business idea that they have created.
- Advice for starting a business.
- Everything needs to be well developed before starting a company.
- Seeing other entrepreneurs be successful helps you believe in yourself and your company.
- If you want to get something done you must be determined.
- There’s potential with every idea.
“I think that one of the best ways to come up with a business idea is to think of something that’s needed in the community.” – Brayden Hirsch
Connect with Jon Dwoskin:
Get Jon’s Book: The Think Big Movement: Grow your business big. Very Big!
Connect with Brayden Hirsch and Hanah Knoll :
Twitter: @braydenhirsch @hanahhknoll
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
*E – explicit language may be used in this podcast.