Jon’s Interactive Coach-inarsTM & Keynotes
"Jon was an amazing speaker that gave us all concrete and actionable things to work on! Of the 100 attendees, nobody left the room or so much as looked at their phone for the two hours- Jon had the room’s attention from the start- not an easy thing to do with such a diverse group! We want to have Jon back again!"
Michael Todasco, Director of Innovation at PayPal
"Jon’s presentation to 250 of our franchise owners and managers reignited the passion that’s deeply rooted within our core values of our company. We were very happy with the excitement around his presentation and know that our franchisees took home many ideas that they could implement into their business right away."
Andrew McCuiston, Vice President, Goldfish Swim School Franchising, LLC
"Working with Jon Dwoskin has been the best experience this company has had! Jon put together two programs that were geared completely to the issues and challenges that our sales and management staff deal with on a daily basis. He took the time to thoroughly research us and the needs we had and put together very thought provoking and interactive seminars. The comments afterwards from ALL the participants were extremely positive and one in particular said, “I have been to several seminars but never to one that related so much to my issues and that I could actually walk away with techniques I could use immediately!"
Paul, Executive Managing Director
"Jon has been instrumental with helping our team's professional development skills grow. With his guidance and assistance, we have successfully hosted two leadership workshops that have greatly impacted our team's skill set. Our primary focus was learning better communication and time management skills. Jon took our areas of concern and created a workshop that was personalized for our needs. Our management team has seen a tremendous difference within our team - We couldn't have done it without him!"
Emily, Lead Talent Services Manager
“There are some things you can’t learn at any university, except for one, the University of Life … the only college where everyone is a permanent student.”
- Ready to graduate high school, college or grad school and have no clue what to do next?
- Want to make it in the real world but don’t know how to get started?
- Dream of building your own business, but lack the practical knowhow to make it happen?
I often talk to students who are about to graduate from different levels of school, but few – if any – seem to have the knowledge, tools and/or confidence to start their own business. They may be eager to jump in, but despite their years in the classroom, lack the real-life, practical tools to actually grow a company.
That stops today and starts the beginning of YOU creating the ultimate roadmap to building your business. The Entrepreneurs Playbook coach-inar™ gives you all the tools they didn’t teach you in school. Using my 30-plus years of diverse business experience, I have created the definitive business planning workbook that will help you crush it!
You will learn how to:
- Build the roadmap of your business from A to Z (or as I like to say, from A to profits)
- Plan, identify and grow from the bedrock of your business
- Understand the people you need and how to recruit, train and retain them
- Set up the essential back office, operations and sales team
- Scale your business
- Market and brand yourself and your company
- Create a detailed specific, measurable business plan for unlimited growth
- Manage and get the most out of people
A unique roadmap and complete understanding of how to grow your own business right out of school — and never again work for anyone in your life.
What works for you?
We all know that one size doesn’t fit all, so I customize my programs to fit your specific needs.
Coach-inarsTM can be conducted in a:
- 90-minute keynote address
- 2-hour abridged format
- 4-hour session
- 8-hour/1-day session (recommended for larger groups that need more time and attention on each module and interactive discussion)
- 4-week series (one hour every week or every other week)
- Weekly/bi-weekly/quarterly and/or one-year custom training programs
All Coach-inarsTM can be done:
- Live – Bring Jon to your office/company for an in-person session
- Remotely – Connect via WebEx, Skype or Zoom, perfect for any company with multiple offices around the world
All interactive experiential coach-inarsTM/keynotes have been created by Jon Dwoskin with his 30 plus years of experience.
Samples of Jon's Interactive Coach-inarsTM & Keynotes:
Tori, Manager and Attendee at Jon’s Workshop
Jeri, Regional Director