“No need to think outside the box,
simply realize there is no box.”
Don’t think what everyone else is thinking — there is little value in that. Be the one who stretches other people’s minds to new heights and perspectives. Here are five tips to stand out from the crowd.
- Pay attention to what everyone else is doing and do the opposite.
- Send your clients cards or gifts on off holidays. Don’t follow the typical calendar like everyone else does.
- Ask the edgy questions that no one else is asking. Ask the questions you ask in your head. Your clients will love it.
- If they won’t return your calls, show up at their office.
- Stand out by handwriting a thank you note to each of your clients.
As we approach Thanksgiving, I am thankful for this month’s favorite things:
Book of the Month
The 4-Hour Work Week
Learn to live more and work less in this book by Timothy Ferriss.
Podcast of the Month
Tim Ferriss Show
Tim Ferriss deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, chess, pro sports), digging deep to find tools, tactics and tricks that listeners can use.
Product of the Month
Get more done by hiring a personal assistant.
Mindtrap Question of the Month
If a man and a half can eat a cake and a half in a minute and a half, allowing the same situation, how many men would it take to eat 60 cakes in 30 minutes?
Answer will be in next month’s newsletter. Eating you up inside? Call or email me for the answer.
Last month’s answer: 20 B.C.
(King Tut died 120 years after King Eros was born. Their combined ages when they died was 100 years. King Eros died in the year 40 B.C. In what year was King Tut born?)
A business coach can help you see things in ways you never imagined. While you’re thinking outside the box, don’t forget to also think big. Very Big!