It’s summer and working through the COVID-19 pandemic continues to teach us many lessons, both in business and in life.
Here are some things I “must” do to get through this crisis. It turns out that many of my clients have similar lists. Hopefully, at least one of these musts resonates with you. And hopefully, one of them motivates you to grow yourself and/or your business as we continue to push through the summer of the coronavirus together.
- I must bring a positive mindset to every day.
- I must figure out how I get back to center, so I can take action.
- I must find a minimum of 20 minutes each day to do something for myself.
- I must have a daily business plan.
- I must be able to pivot.
- I must work on my Plans B and C with complete clarity.
- I must continually raise my level of awareness; the same level of consciousness that got me here, won’t get me where I want to go.
- I must bring value to everything I do.
- I must resist complacency
- I must have someone who holds me accountable.
- I must have a minimum of three mentors to help me be the best I can be.
- I must remember to ask for help.
- I must treat my team like human beings and invest in them.
- I must invest in myself.
- I must utilize current technology.
- I must recruit to find the best talent around.
- I must have weekly remote trainings for my people.
- I must take breaks during the day.
- I must stop working at some point and unwind when working from home.
- I must spend time with my family and friends.
- I must do my best to stay connected even when it seems hard.
- I must remember people are scared and we need to connect, even if it’s a simple hello to see how they are doing.
- I must remember kindness.
- I must remember to find the silver linings.
- I must remember that countless opportunities abound.
- I must stay in the game and not sit on the sidelines.
- I must stay active.
- I must get out of my comfort zone and push myself.
- I must have a routine.
- I must evolve my habits.
- I must have a living business plan and pipeline.
- I must find a reason to smile.
- I must find time for silence.
- I must find time to be in nature.
- I must continually raise my frequency and vibration.
- I must never lose my positivity.
- I must take care of myself.
- I must be there for others.
- I must…
This ellipsis ending reminds me to keep growing my list of “musts”! It’s a must!
Now, what are your “musts”? Write them down or reach out to me directly to help you create your own list.
Stay positive, stay safe and stay in the game!