I’m still a work in progress and wanted to share some things I have and continue to learn in my 50 years.
- Live with Purpose. Have clear and clean intent and connect to your personal values in everything you do.
- Meditation is Key. Nothing is better than starting off the day meditating and breathing
- Learn Life’s Lessons. There is a lesson in everything – don’t be a victim.
- Laughing is the best medicine for the soul – in good times and for sure in bad times.
- Pay attention to the whispers of the universe. They are speaking to you and will guide you if you pay attention, listen and be patient.
- Raise Your Consciousness. Always be on a journey to raise your level of consciousness, vibration and frequency. We cannot get to where we want to be with the same level of consciousness that got us where we are.
- Do what you love to do. If you are stuck, work on a plan to get to your love career. Be patient.
- Know what drives you – then plug in.
- Don’t hold on to any anger. It will manifest into things you do not want.
- “Period, The end.” is a great fun way to end an opinion. Thanks Aunt Bonnie!
Share your lessons with the world. You never know who needs to hear – or read — your words and wisdom!