I’m still a work in progress and wanted to share some things I have and continue to learn in my 50 years.
- Don’t be Jealous. My parents always told me to never be jealous of anyone – it will kill you. I believed them and the older I get, the more I know they were right.
- Commit to a morning ritual to get your day started with the right energy, mindset and drive.
- How to Learn. We all learn through stories and lessons.
- Know the power you have. Use it wisely and use it to raise people up – not down.
- Slow down. Everything is happening how it’s supposed to happen. Stop feeling rushed.
- Follow Your Instincts. When your instincts tell you don’t do something, don’t second guess yourself.
- Surrender to the Universe. Be open to your unique ability let it flow through you so you can help and inspire others with less effort.
- Give Thanks. Say, “Thank you” to everyone who helps you and to those who simply need it.
- Show Respect. The janitor is the same as the CEO. Treat everyone equally.
- Be Grateful. Remember every day what you are grateful for.
Share your lessons with the world. You never know who needs to hear – or read — your words and wisdom!