I’m still a work in progress and wanted to share some things I have and continue to learn in my 50 years.
- Be yourself. Everyone else is not you.
- Forgiveness is something you must give to others and, most importantly, yourself.
- Empathy should be taught in college. Live it everyday.
- If things have been done before, they can be done again. Think Big!
- Be the light you know you are. Live it every day. Be patient w/yourself.
Share your lessons with the world. You never know who needs to hear/read your words and wisdom!