I’m still a work in progress and wanted to share some things I have and continue to learn in my 50 years.
- Know you are worthy for what you have and what you will receive.
- Always be your own doctor pay attention to how you are feeling and take care of yourself.
- Know where you vibrate and don’t go below that level no matter what
- Delegate everything you hate to do.
- Be appreciative
- Thank frontline workers of any type when you see them – they risk their lives for us every day.
- Your parents did the best job they could
- Everyone expresses themselves differently. Don’t take it personally when it’s different than how you express yourself.
- Kill people who don’t like you with kindness. It still works for the long-term even when it feels uncomfortable in real time.
- Emulate Those You Admire. My dad took care of my sick mom for decades. He was a hero and a gladiator. Everyone admired him. Thanks Dad for teaching me how to be the best husband to Joanna.
Share your lessons with the world. You never know who needs to hear – or read — your words and wisdom!