Many people wake up and rush through the day. Set aside 10-30 minutes each morning and create a routine for yourself that gets you grounded, focused and in the right mindset for having an amazing day!
- Meditate. Start your day by easing into it. Take five minutes to sit, breathe and clear your mind to get ready for the day.
- Keep a Gratitude Journal. Write a few things that you are grateful for to remember what is important.
- Get into Nature. Go for a 5-15 minute walk outside with no phone or headphones.
- Read. Read a few pages or listen to an audio book for enjoyment.
- Hydrate. Drink a glass of water to get hydrated.