I’m still a work in progress and wanted to share some things I have learned and continue to learn in my 50 years.
- Everything should be simple. Not easy, but simple. Simplify everything for at most a second grader.
- Honor silence and yourself as your work through any adjustment space in your life and/or business.
- Learn one new thing every day. We are never done learning!
- Don’t pretend to be confused when solving a problem. Face the problem head on and be open to new solutions.
- Invest in yourself forever. No one else will.
Share your lessons with the world. You never know who needs to hear – or read — your words and wisdom!