I’m still a work in progress and wanted to share some things I have learned and continue to learn in my 50 years.
- Create the energy you want. Always be responsible for the energy you bring into any room.
- My kids are incredible, kind human beings with huge hearts. My wife and I did an amazing job – not perfect, but amazing!
- I love the best of everything, but I am not defined by it.
- Be a helper. When you see homeless people, help them out and look them in the eye when you do. We are all 2-5 steps away from being homeless ourselves – literally and/or spiritually.
- Let go of the past that is holding you back. You can change the narrative
Share your lessons with the world. You never know who needs to hear – or read — your words and wisdom!