There is nothing better than getting that one idea from a book that inspires you, defines and frames an issue and gives you tools to execute on a higher level.
Below are five of my favorites:
- The War of Art – Steven Pressfield
Learn why you resist what you need to do most
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
Learn about fundamentals, mindset and how to reach your highest potential
- The Compound Effect – Darren Hardy
Learn how everything compounds
- The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz
Learn 4 powerful questions to ask yourself and live by
- The Seat of the Soul – Gary Zukav
Learn how to get your soul in alignment with your business and life
Check out at least one of these books today to add some inspiration and motivation to your life.