So, when I was 18 years old, before I started college, my dad gave me a set of tape sets from my Walkman called The Psychology of Success by Brian Tracy. My dad said to me, “Jonathan, I think you will learn more from these type of people than you will in college.” And although I graduated from EMU with a double major in Journalism and Economics, from the minute my dad gave me the Psychology of Success, I knew not only was I obsessed with information and Brian Tracy, but I was obsessed with learning from these people. From that day to today and all through college, I self-studied as much as I possibly could: I listened to all the tapes I could to grow into my skill set, which was ultimately to have a business growing other businesses. Brian Tracy was my foundation and the first person I have ever listened to and I credit him with a lot of my fundamental growth. The Psychology of Success got me started when I was 18 years old. You can get in on Audible and Audio. IT is filled with insightful information for any salesperson or businessperson. It’s been amazing for me so thank you Brian Tracy and my father for introducing me to him. Haven an amazing day and always, Think Big.
Jon’s Business Tips
- Coffee with Jon: Grow your Business with Follow up Notes!
- Essential Skills for Thriving in the Future of Business
- Instagram for Business: Tips to Boost Your Presence without Being Overloaded!
- Selling Your Business? Pro Answers Revealed for Positioning Your Company for Sale
- Selling Your Business Made Easy: Strategies Revealed for Making Your Business Ready to Sell
- Triple Your Content: How to Repurpose Content THE RIGHT WAY
- Stop Time Wasters and Make More Money
- How to Maximize Your Bottom Line
- Recruit to WIN!
- The Secret to 10x Your Networking Results
Business Growth & Development Tips
- Jon’s Business Tip of the Day: Get an Extra Email Address for Your Business Needs
- Jon’s Business Tip of the Day: Start Your Own 10-Day Challenge
- Jon’s Business Tip of the Day: Don’t Forget About Craigslist for Recruiting
- Jon’s Business Tip of the Day: 3 Questions to Grow Your Business Big
- Jon’s Business Tip of the Day: LinkedIn Talent Solutions Can Boost Your Recruiting Efforts
- Jon’s Business Tip of the Day: Would You Refer a Friend?
- Jon’s Business Tip of the Day: My Raving Fans Can Inspire You to Grow Your Business Big
- Jon’s Business Tip of the Day: Register Your Domain Name
- Jon’s Business Tip of the Day: Spoon Feed Your Clients
- Jon’s Business Tip of the Day: Leverage Indeed.com for Recruiting