Jon and Alex talk about the power of art and how we can all tap into our creativity.
Alex E. Teselsky, Artist and Founder of A State of Copper
Alex E. Teselsky is founder and artist at A State Of Copper, a family owned and operated, copper art company he started in 2016 in his basement and now has a network of over 70 dealers throughout Michigan.
Alex’s copper art creations have been presented to V.P. Joe Biden, Michigan’s Governor Snyder, Japan’s Gov. Taizo Mikazuki, Uof M’s football coach, Jim Harbaugh and are presented as gifts from Pure Michigan to companies throughout the world.
Forbes Magazine recently did a 7- page article about the unconventional success of his copper art business.
Before devoting his fulltime work and focus to his copper art company Alex;
• Was a finance manager for over 30 years
• Was a professional photographer
• Founded Customer Management Systems, a customer retention, time and success management company that served over 200 car dealerships nationwide
• Founded Hi-Tech Video, a video production company
• Founded Magnum Sports, sporting goods store
Alex married Rebecca Shaler in 1974 and have three children; Alex R. Teselsky, Peter Jacob Teselsky and Anastacia Nicole Teselsky.
Connect with Jon Dwoskin:
Get Jon’s Book: The Think Big Movement: Grow your business big. Very Big!
Connect with Alex E. Teselsky:
*E – explicit language may be used in this podcast.