Jon talks with Antoine Faisandier, North American CEO of Powell Software. Powell Software drives digital transformation by offering customizable and evergreen workplace solutions built on top of Office 365, SharePoint and Teams.
Antoine can leverage knowledge derived from working on Powell Teams, the company’s solution for advancing and strengthening a company’s Microsoft Teams usage. The platform lets companies easily add new features, templatize engaging page designs, build governance and make Microsoft Teams easy to use for every employee.
Senior executive leader and successful entrepreneur with an M.S. Degree in Information Technology and over 20 years of driving successful business growth, partnerships, and profitability for Microsoft and SAP.
Passionate about launching new technology ventures and building committed, high-performance teams and work cultures. Additional strengths leading international expansion efforts, helping companies open new markets and build partnerships worldwide (North America, EMEA, APAC).
Areas of expertise include:
• Startup & New Venture Development
• Sales, Business Development & Account Management
• Strategic Planning & Goal-Setting
• Team Hiring, Mentoring & Leadership
• Solution Selling / Consultative Selling
• Strategic Partnerships & Alliances
• New Product Development & Introductions
• IT Consulting & Project Management
• Digital Transformation / Process Improvement
• Change Management & Restructuring
• International Market Expansion & Growth
• Venture Fundraising
Key industry and product ecosystems worked in to date include Enterprise Software, Cloud & SaaS Applications, Digital Workplace Solutions, IT Consulting, and Professional Services.
Educational credentials include a Master’s Degree in Information Technology from the University of Paris and Bachelor’s Degree in Management from the Audencia Business School in Nantes, France.
Connect with Jon Dwoskin:
Get Jon’s Book: The Think Big Movement: Grow your business big. Very Big!
Connect with Antoine Faisandier:
*E – explicit language may be used in this podcast.