Hear how entrepreneurs Howard Brown and Cristian Valencia are getting people back out to Dr offices, schools, gyms, restaurants, airports, hotels, sporting events, concerts safely and quickly! Their company www.cleanpathbooths.com will be leading the way.
Howard S. Brown:
Whether it’s as a tech entrepreneur, a fundraiser for non-profits, a board of directors president or an inspirational coach, Howard rolls up his sleeves and makse things happen. His 25+ years of leadership success is built on a positive attitude, a willingness to do productive hard work, and a talent for building long-lasting relationships.
An entrepreneurial sales leader able to predict trends and turn them into a vision for the future, Howard built two successful software start-ups and led them to IPO. He’s proud to have led world-class sales, marketing and technology teams, generating $100m+ in new revenue growth, and independently raising millions of dollars in equity and working capital investments. Howard enjoys applying his experience to help companies strategize and scale to the next level.
Creating the world’s first interactive online community calendar for faith, Howard finds it especially rewarding to give back to the community. His extensive global network offers a wide range of resources and enables him to have a larger impact. The Detroit Community awarded Howard “Activist of the Year” for his leadership and service in Interfaith Relations.
All entrepreneurs face challenges along their journeys, and the ability to solve problems and remove obstacles along the way helps develop a certain resilience. As a cancer survivor, having overcome many incredible challenges along his own journey, Howard was selected to participate in the Scientist-Survivor Program for the American Association of Cancer Research. Speaking engagements and advocacy enable Howard to share his experiences and shine a bright light for others who may need help and hope.
– Digital platforms: mobile, audio, video, broadcast/cable, cloud computing, social media, apps and online communities.
– Smart enterprises: data collection, analysis, intelligence, insights and reporting.
– Sales and marketing: sales strategies, revenue generation, business development, deal making and marketing strategies.
– Fundraising: angel, venture, private equity, family office and digital crowdsourcing, face-to-face solicitation and capital campaigns
– Public speaking: board training, motivation, sales and fundraising.
– Consulting: start up development, sales strategies, raising capital, go-to-market and entering the US market from abroad.
Cristian Valencia is the CEO of Dide Chemicals & Logistics. He is an experienced Chief Executive Officer with a demonstrated history of working in the logistics and supply chain industry. Skilled in Sales, Management, Business Development, Funding, and Business Networking. Strong business development professional graduated from Southern Connecticut State University.
Connect with Jon Dwoskin:
Get Jon’s Book: The Think Big Movement: Grow your business big. Very Big!
Connect with Howard S. Brown:
Connect with Cristian Valencia:
*E – explicit language may be used in this podcast.