Jon and special guest host Jeff Katkowsky, President of Zolman Restoration talk with Howie Busch, Founder & Dude-in-Chief of DudeRobe, about the power of launching a brand, it’s personality and scaling your business through the pandemic.
Howie Busch is a seasoned Inventor, Entrepreneur, Advisor & Attorney who has experienced success in a number of related businesses. Mr. Busch designs and develops innovative consumer products, which he typically licenses to leaders in the appropriate industry.
DudeRobe – Re-designed & re-engineered the bathrobe into something guys today will actually want to wear. Ran successful Kickstarter campaign that was nearly 300% funded & is now appearing on Shark Tank.
On-Hand Pillow & World’s Smallest Travel Pillow – Sold in airports around the world.
Ugly Christmas Blankets – The perfect holiday gift for that hard to shop for person in your life.
Wall Wobblers – The bobblehead for your wall.
Before becoming an Inventor, these are some other things Howie has done:
– One of the “godfathers” of the bathroom advertising industry, Mr. Busch sold his interest in his indoor advertising company to attend law school.
– By the time his second year of law school rolled around, he was negotiating NFL contracts for players like 1st Round Draft Pick Tim Green.
– Negotiated UNDER ARMOUR’S first pro sports license with the NFL.
– Helped little known NFL player Bill Goldberg get into professional wrestling, where he became GOLDBERG, one of the most successful and highly compensated wrestlers of all time.
– Negotiated multiple World Series of Poker deals with ESPN.
– Represented numerous sports broadcasters, producers and production companies, negotiating deals with ESPN, NBC, CBS, ABC, Turner, etc.
Connect with Jon Dwoskin:
Get Jon’s Book: The Think Big Movement: Grow your business big. Very Big!
Connect with Howie Busch:
*E – explicit language may be used in this podcast.